Looking for legal help for your Calabasas car accident and trying to find the best lawyer for you? Finding the right Calabasas car accident lawyer can be a confusing process but it isn't when you hire Walch Law. We are local (work and live in Calabasas) personal injury attorneys that have over 4 decades of experience, recovered close to $100 Million for our amazing clients and always available to speak with you. Call us now.
Top 5 Calabasas Car Accident Legal Questions
Most people are very intimidated by the legal process and think it is a lot of work. It doesn't have to be that way and you can hire us after one quick phone call if you want! Questions abound following a serious Calabasas car accident and rightfully so-- from trying to figure out how you are going to make ends meet to wondering if a lawyer is worth the money, this is a confusing and frustrating time. Here's a look at the top 5 Calabasas car accident legal questions we get from our clients:
- Do I have car accident case? Sometimes it is obvious and sometimes it is not as obvious. If you have no physical injuries and just damage to your car, we recommend you work directly with insurance to get everything resolved and are of course here for a few review and suggestions if you need us. If you have physical injuries from your accident or looking into a wrongful death case then set up a free consultation with us now. You likely have a case and we need to get started because evidence is best fresh and in California you do not have a lot of time to file your personal injury or wrongful death case. There's simply too much mis-information online so don't waste your time searching for answers, call Walch Law and we will give them to your straight.
- Do I need to hire a Calabasas car accident lawyer for my case? Not necessarily but we certainly recommend it. We have lived and practiced in Calabasas for over four decades so when you get in an accident here, we know exactly where it happened and the best arguments to make. Put differently, hiring us to handle your Calabasas car accident will help to make sure you get the most money possible.
- Looking for a car accident calculator to figure out how much my case is worth...? Be careful with those online personal injury calculators without talking to an actual attorney that knows the details of your accident. These things aren't usually that accurate.You are your own best calculator before you call us- how much have you spent on medical? How much will you need to spend to feel your best? How much is the damage to your car? What other expenses and issues have you had? The monetary answer to those questions are what helps figure out what your case is worth. Who the defendant is also plays a huge role.
- What if I am still dealing with injuries, when should I file my lawsuit? Great question and one we go in-depth with when we talk to you because the goal of your car accident compensation is this-- to make sure the money you get covers the full extent of your injuries and other financial expenses. In order to make sure this happens, we work with your doctors and other medical professionals to help forecast what your medical needs are now and down the line.
- When should I take the insurance offer over hiring a lawyer? If you got a quick offer from insurance its because they know you have a case and they want to quickly offer you a low settlement amount before you have a chance to get in touch with a lawyer to figure out what your Calabasas car accident case is really worth. Don't be fooled by this common tactic because once you take the money, you lose your chance to file a lawsuit and get what you really deserve. Our consultation is completely free and if you have an offer on the table from insurance we will give you a completely free legal assessment of whether or not you should take the offer. Give us a call today.
When it comes to Calabasas car accident lawsuits, the sooner you get in touch with us the better. At Walch Law, we are who you want handling your case-- we work hard for our clients, make ourselves available 24/7 and most importantly win our cases. Our 95%+ success record and $100 Million in victories speaks for itself. Contact us today. We take all our cases on a contingency fee basis so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain when you hire Walch Law. We look forward to helping you.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.