Looking for a Los Angeles slip and fall lawyer that can help make sure your case gets handled as quickly as possible while still maximizing your financial recovery? Walch Law is the law firm for you. We help families and victims of serious Los Angeles slip and fall injuries every day and can help get you the justice you deserve. Whether your fall happened on private or public property, if a condition or negligence on a property caused your injuries then you likely have a strong case.
Top 5 Los Angeles Slip and Fall Legal Questions
- What are my legal options following a fall? A slip and fall lawsuit is essentially a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit that we would be filing against the defendant responsible or partially responsible for your accident. For instance, if your fall happened while shopping we would be filing a lawsuit against the grocery store or mall and if your fall happened while on private property then we would be filing a lawsuit against the homeowners insurance or property management company.
- How much are Los Angeles slip and fall cases worth? Start by answering two questions- how bad are your injuries and how much work have you missed? The worth of your Los Angeles fall lawsuit depends on how bad it was and also on how much insurance coverage the other side has to cover injuries of this nature. These cases can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars if not more when a major injury has occurred as a result of obvious negligence. Bottom line- the more serious the injuries and the more obvious the liability the more money your case with worth and also the faster we can get you paid.
- I haven't seen a doctor yet but I am in a lot of pain, is it better to see a doctor or a lawyer first? You should see a doctor immediately. Do not wait to see a doctor before you hire a Los Angeles fall lawyer, this is often our first questions to clients because this documentation forms a very important part of your initial case filing. Seeing a doctor right away not only helps with your physical recovery but your legal one as well. If, however you have not seen a doctor because you don't think you can afford it, we can help set up a medical lien for you so that you can get the care you need now and pay for it later.
- What if the owner has fixed the property condition since my fall? An all too common occurrence either because it was a temporary issue like a wet floor at your local Los Angeles Ralph's or a major condition that the property owner is now trying to fix and cover up to hide the evidence, you still have a case. Your strongest pieces of evidence when the condition is no longer there for us to document with photos are things like your medical bills stemming from the injury, your account of what happened and witness accounts.
- Where do I find the best Los Angeles fall lawyer? There are a lot of good Los Angeles slip and fall attorneys out there that will be happy to take your case. What you should look for in your legal team are lawyers that will get to work quickly, keep you updated on your case and have a high success rate. At Walch Law, we are all those things and more. With over 40 years helping victims of serious and deadly Los Angeles falls, we have successfully won cases against everyone from private property owners to city and federal governments.
Bottom line is this, if you have injuries stemming from a fall that was the result of a negligent condition then you need to get in touch with us immediately. We are the team of attorneys you want to hire as your Los Angeles slip and fall lawyers. We are available 24/7 so get in touch with us now and let's talk about what happened and how we can help.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.