Los Angeles truck accidents happen fall too frequently and often result in serious injuries or death because of the sheer size and weight of a truck against a car, motorcycle or pedestrian is simply not a fair fight. Truck accidents happen for a variety of reasons but one thing is for sure- if you have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of a Los Angeles truck accident you want Walch Law fighting for you and your family.
Top 5 Los Angeles Truck Accident Legal Questions
- How do I find the best Los Angeles truck accident lawyer? You simply find the best one for you and your family. At Walch Law we pride ourselves not only in our 95%+ success record but also for our great relationship with all our happy clients. We take a personal approach to our client relationships because we know that a Los Angeles truck accident is a deeply personal happening. Truck accident cases can be complicated and hard fought-- let us take that off your plate as your Los Angeles truck accident lawyer so you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery following the accident.
- Who pays when there is a serious or deadly truck accident? Los Angeles truck accidents can be devastating and often result in life-changing injuries or death. In these cases, you are suing the trucking company as they are the employer of the driver and they are also the ones with the large insurance policies to handle major payments such as truck wrongful death payments. Just because these truck companies might have the money to pay does not necessarily mean they do so willingly-- these cases require a lot of evidence and legal arguments to show the tremendous impact the accident has had on your life and includes things like injuries or death, loss of income and pain and suffering. If by chance the truck company tries to offer you a quick settlement following the accident it is because they know you have a case and they are trying to offer you a lowball amount before you get an attorney to tell you otherwise. Do not fall for this trick!
- How long does it take to get paid for a truck accident? Let's start with this important truth about any Los Angeles personal injury case- the sooner you call the better because as soon as you hire Walch Law we start working on your case. We get it, you don't want this to take longer than absolutely necessary and neither do we but we want to make sure we are also getting you as much as possible and that can take some time. And remember, we aren't paid anything until we get you paid and front all the costs for your case so we are motivated to get that check as well! Generally speaking, the stronger case you have as far as injuries and truck driver liability goes, the quicker you will get paid because there will simply be less to argue about. If, however the truck company is not budging on an amount we find unacceptable or making a lot of arguments about your liability in the accident then the case will likely take longer. To help give you an idea, a quick case would be one that is settled and paid in three months, over a year would be considered long. When you call or come in for your initial consultation with us, we can give you a good idea of timeline and we always keep our clients looped in as things progress. One thing we can guarantee is that your case will not take longer than it has to- we work very hard to ensure that
- How long do I have to file a Los Angeles truck accident claim? You have two years from the time of your truck accident to file a claim but we recommend that you call us as soon as possible. Evidence is best fresh and filing a claims shortly after your Los Angeles truck accident shows the other party that you are serious about holding them responsible.
- I can't afford to see a doctor, what do I do? We totally understand your situation- few people have the financial means in place to handle the doctor bills and missed work that comes with a serious accident. We can help with your medical bills. We have a large networks of doctors and other medical professionals that can see you now and get paid later. Known as a medical lien, this is a very nice way to get the medical attention you need now. Do not put off seeing a doctor following an accident- not only will this help with your own physical recovery but it is also a very very important piece of evidence for your claim. Put differently, an insurance company is not going to pay someone that much money for their injuries if they haven't even taken them seriously enough to see a doctor.
At Walch Law, we are who you want as your Los Angeles truck accident lawyers and will work hard to maximize your settlement as quickly as possible. Hiring us is easy- it only takes one phone call. Take the legal and financial worry that comes with a Los Angeles truck accident off your plate and let us take it from here. We are available 24/7 and look forward to hearing from you.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.