Been in a serious bike accident and looking for a Thousand Oaks motorcycle accident lawyer to get you the compensation you deserve? If you have injuries following your Thousand Oaks bike accident then hiring a lawyer to help with things should be at the top of your list, just after seeing your doctors of course.
The second largest city in Ventura County and only forty miles from downtown Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks is right next to our main office in Calabasas. Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest cities in all of America and it's also incredibly beautiful to ride your motorcycle in. Unfortunately, it is also the site of many motorcycle accidents, both serious and deadly.
Top 5 Thousand Oaks Motorcycle Legal Questions
- What firm is the best Thousand Oaks motorcycle lawyer? There is no best but some lawyers will certainly get you better results and treat you better than others. At some of the bigger Los Angeles personal injury law firms, your case might get passed off to junior lawyers and paralegals and you might find it hard to get in touch with your lawyer. At small firms, they might not have the resources you need to really ensure that your case present the best evidence possible. At Walch Law, we handle all of the cases with a personal touch and have the financial resources to take on even the biggest defendants. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a Thousand Oaks motorcycle accident and looking for legal representation that will get you the results you deserve, give Walch Law a call today to discuss your case further.
- My motorcycle crash was almost a year ago, how long do I have to file a lawsuit? The California statute of limitations is laid out in California Civil Procedures 335.1 and here's the part that matters the most to you-- you have two years from your motorcycle accident or death to file a personal injury lawsuit. In some instances, you have as little as six months when the defendant is a government agency. Missing this extremely important deadlines means you miss the opportunity to recovery much needed funds. Thousand Oaks motorcycle victims delay for various reasons-- hiring a lawyer seems like a hassle, they dont know a good law firm to handle their case, they are distracted by their own injuries or grief and other reasons. What all of our clients find out after their initial free consultation with us is that hiring a Thousand Oaks motorcycle lawyer is one of the easiest things they have ever done and that the peace of mind of working with us allows them to focus on their own recovery. We take all of our Thousand Oaks personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis because we do not want to place any additional financial strain on you and your family following the accident. A contingency fee payment structure means that you don't pay us a penny until we get you paid.
- How do motorcycle wrongful death cases work? To begin, we are so very sorry for your loss. Deadly motorcycle accidents account for 13% of all deadly car accidents in the U.S. and a motorcycle rider is an astonishing 30% more likely to die in a crash than a car. The reasons behind the higher risk of death in a motorcycle accident has to do with the fact that a motorcycle rider has virtually no protection when getting into an accident and the smaller nature of a motorcycle often means that these riders are the victim of inattentive car and truck drivers. Thousand Oaks wrongful death motorcycle cases work almost identical to personal injury cases in that the family has two years to file a lawsuit (note that is to file a suit, not for it to necessarily be settled. Another thing to note is that you are not precluded from bringing a wrongful death motorcycle accident in California if the biker was somewhat responsible for the accident that killed him or her. California is a comparative negligence state which means that once liability is assigned to each party, their recovery is simply limited by that amount. For instance, if your loved one is found 50% responsible for the deadly motorcycle accident, then you can still recover for the 50% they are not responsible for.
- I am from Thousand Oaks but my motorcycle accident took place elsewhere, where should my lawyer be from? We take cases that happen all over California and are here to make your life easier. Whether your motorcycle accident or death happened in Thousand Oaks or Riverside or Palm Springs, we have the resources you want fighting for your case. And if you motorcycle accident happened in Thousand Oaks but you live elsewhere, we are the local team of lawyers that know the area and can easily collect the evidence you need to have the strongest case possible. All our communications are scheduled in the format that works best for you- in person, on the phone, email and Skype all work great for us!
- I haven't seen a doctor yet but have injuries, what should I do? You should always see a doctor immediately following any motorcycle, car or truck accident. If the reason for your delay is a financial one, we can help. We have a large network of doctors and other qualified medical professionals that can take your payment on as a personal injury medical lien which simply means that you can get the treatment you need now and pay for it later.
Thousand Oaks Motorcycle Lawyer
At Walch Law, we want to help you with all your Thousand Oaks personal injury needs, including serious and deadly motorcycle accidents. We understand what a stressful time this can be for you and your family and can take the legal stress off your shoulders when you hire our team of talented attorneys. We are available 24/7 and hiring us is as simple as one phone call so do not hesitate any longer to start this important legal process. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.