Located in San Fernando Valley, Woodland Hills is an extremely desirable Los Angeles city to live, work and shop in. Unfortunately, it is sees its fair share of serious and deadly car accidents. If you have been injured in a Woodland Hills car accident-- whether it took place in the city limits or you live in the area, we are the law firm you want to go with when you get into a car accident. Get in touch with Walch Law NOW.
Woodland Hills Car Accident Lawyer
When you call us and we tell you we know exactly where your Woodland Hills car accident happened we mean we know exactly where it happened.
- I was in a car accident in Woodland Hills but not from the area, where should I find a good lawyer? You just did in Walch Law. We are local and we know the area as well as anyone which means that we also know the best legal arguments to make to maximize your recovery.
- How much does a Woodland Hills car accident lawyer cost? Walch Law, like a lot of other Woodland Hills personal injury attorneys takes on all our cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not pay us a penny until we get you paid. We know that most people do not financially plan for a serious car accident and structuring your legal payments this way means that you don't have to stress about paying us at any point during the process and you also know that we are very invested in winning your case. We win almost all of our cases, by the way. In the end, we take somewhere around 30% of the final settlement-- an amount that is reasonable given the amount of work we do and still has you taking home much more money than you would handling your case on your own.
- How long will my case take? It depends on a lot of factors and we try to get your case handled as quickly as possible. If the defendant is being difficult and not offering to settle or offering an unacceptable settlement amount your case might take longer or even go to trial. Also if you are still trying to work with your doctors to figure out the full scope of your injuries, that will take longer too. In the end, we work hard to not only get your case handled and you paid as quickly as possible but also to communicate the entire process with you so that you never feel like there are unnecessary delays on our part or that you are in the dark. When you hire us, you get access to our exclusive client email address so you know you will always be able to reach us.
- I missed a bunch of work because of my car accident, can I get that money back? Missing work following a Woodland Hills car accident is extremely common. Some people miss a few days. Some people may never be able to work again. Whatever your scenario is, you should not have to suffer financially because of the careless actions of someone else. You can get paid for the work you missed following an injury and we will work hard to make sure the check we get you reflects this time away from your job.
- Is it better to settle or go to trial? We get it, you want t make sure you are getting the most money possible. We do too. There are benefits and downfalls to settlements and trials and you don't always have a choice. If there's a really great offer on the table then a settlement can get you money much faster than a trial. If there's no offer on the table then a trial is absolutely the way to go to make sure you get the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we have decades of experience handling both settlements and trials and will always work with you to choose the option that is best for you and your family. That being said, the overwhelming majority of any type of legal case settles far before it goes to trial.
We know you have a lot of questions following your accident and we are always here to answer every single one of them in plain English-- no legal jargon, promise! We have the experience, success record and reputation you want handling your Woodland Hills personal injury accident. Give us a call today to set up your free consultation!
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.