With our office in Calabasas, we are in Woodland Hills all the time for personal and professional visits. Our many Woodland Hills clients know the tremendous benefits that come with a local lawyer handling their car accident case. At Walch Law, we know that hiring a lawyer to help with your Woodland Hills car accident can seem like a daunting process but it is quite the opposite when you hire us. We take care of everything, don't charge you a penny until we get you paid and you just work on your physical recovery.
Here's a look at out top Woodland Hills car accident settlement tips:
- Don't accept any car insurance offers until we review it: While you might think you lucked out getting an immediate offer from the other party's insurance company, it is actually the opposite. What this usually means is that the defendant's car insurance knows you have a strong case so they are trying to quickly offer you some money before you hire a lawyer to tell you just how low that offer is. They are taking advantage of you and we do not want that to happen-- give us a call to review your offer for free and let's chat about how we can help make it a much larger number.
- See a doctor: Like hiring a lawyer, many Woodland Hills car accident victims put off this very important step in their recovery. You should see a doctor as soon as you possibly can to fully understand the nature and scope of your car accident injuries. If you can't pay for a doctor, we can help with that too. Not only does seeing the necessary medical professionals help make you feel better faster but it also greatly helps with your personal injury case by helping to medically prove the impact the car accident had on you and showing the other side that you are serious about your accident.
- Write down your memories: If you have not done so already, jotting down everything you remember from your Woodland Hills car accident is really an important piece of evidence to your case. The sooner you do it the better it will be.
How much is your Woodland Hills car accident case worth? The answer to this is something we can easily tell you when you schedule your free in-person or telephonic consultation with us but here are some factors to think about that inform this important answer:
- How much work did you miss and how much did it cost you?
- Can you work again?
- How much were your current medical bills?
- Do you have future, on-going medical needs?
- Are you dealing with PTSD or other emotional issues because of the crash?
- Have your personal relationships changed because of the San Fernando Valley car accident?
We try to tell the whole story when it comes to the impact the Woodland Hills car accident has had on your life. Another important thing to keep in mind is this-- if you were partially at fault for the accident (but not completely), you can still file a lawsuit. At Walch Law, we are here to help-- we have the experience (40+ years), the success record (almost $100 Million for our clients) and the personal touch (a father son law firm) you want fighting for you. It only takes one call. 1-844-999-5342