Woodland hills shopping centers and supermarkets are all designed for your convenience but they can also have their pitfalls-- mainly in the form of serious slip and fall injuries that occur because of things like overcrowding and negligent building conditions. So what can you do if you were involved in a slip and fall accident in Woodland Hills or one of the surrounding Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley cities? The best thing you can do is to get in touch with a Woodland Hills slip and fall attorney to discuss your legal options further. Walch Law can help.
Woodland Hills Slip and Fall Lawsuits
Here's a quick look at what you need to know about Woodland Hills slip and fall lawsuits:
- Can happen on public or private property: While the classic example of a slip and fall personal injury is the banana peel on the floor of the supermarket, this extremely common type of accident (and subsequent injury) the truth is that these types of serious falls can happen on private property (i.e. visiting someone's house) or public property (i.e. getting injured at your Woodland Hills Ralphs) with the same end result- you having temporary or permanent injuries that cost you money and impact your life.
- Your lawsuit is worth more than just your medical bills: Obviously how much you have spent seeing doctors to diagnose your injuries and feel better is a huge part of any tripping injury settlement but that is not all that you can recover in a lawsuit. Missed work, pain and suffering and even the impact the injury has on your sex life are all things that you can get a substantial amount of money for.
- Slip and fall accidents can be deadly: Did a loved one die as a result of injuries or compilations from a fall? Then you should seriously consider getting in touch with us to learn more about how we can help you file a Woodland Hills wrongful death lawsuit and recover for your loss and the expenses you incurred during their death and dying.
- Don't delay: You never want to delay filing any Woodland Hills personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit not just because evidence is always best fresh but also because the sooner we get things filed, the sooner we can get you paid. Whether it is filing suit against an individuals homeowners' insurance, a private party or a large corporation these types of lawsuits take time so delaying only delays payment. On top of that, the amount of time you have to file any California personal injury lawsuit is only a couple years at most and 6 months at the low end so delaying can cost you the chance to get the money you deserve.
- Lawyer fees: How much does a Woodland Hills slip and fall lawyer cost? Usually around 33% of your total recovery. If that sounds like a lot, it really isn't given the amount of work that goes into maximizing your financial recovery. All it takes from you is one phone call to hire us and we take care of absolutely everything. In the overwhelming majority of cases, you still get significantly more money working with and paying an attorney than you would trying to handle things on your own or accepting a low ball settlement. At Walch Law, we are extremely transparent about our fees, what we do for you and how much your case is worth and all this information we will give you for free before you even retain us.
The time following any type of personal injury is confusing and frustrating-- we get that and we are here to help. Whenever you are ready to get started, give us a call. We have been in the business of helping slip and fall victims throughout Southern California for over 40 years and have a 95%+ success rate. We would love to help you.