You look around on any of the many Calabasas hiking trails or even just take a stroll downtown Calabasas and you will see dogs everywhere. And rightfully so, as dog lovers ourselves this is a great place for dogs to live. Unfortunately, not every pet owner is a responsible pet owner and that can result in serious or deadly dog attacks. If you are looking for a Calabasas dog bite lawyer, you have found your law firm. We have helped numerous clients get the money they deserve following a dog bite.
Calabasas Dog Bite Lawyer
Here's what you need to know about Calabasas dog bites:
- You are not alone- there are almost 5 Million dog bites in the United States every single year. Why are they so common? Because pet ownership is so common but many owners simply do not recognize that owning a dog comes with so much responsibility or they do not know how to properly control their dogs around other dogs and people.
- Animal injuries count- we can help get you money not just for your injuries from the Calabasas dog attack but also for the injuries (or death) that your beloved pet sustained in the attack as well. Dog bites are most common when there is another dog involved and our approach to getting you paid for your dog injury is to get you and your dog money.
- Homeowners insurance- where does the money come when you sue for a dog bite? We are usually filing a claim against the homeowners insurance of the other pet owner, which can be substantial in many cases. When the other owner does not have this type of insurance we would be filing a claim or lawsuit directly against them.
- Dog bite claim calculator- how much is your Calabasas dog bite claim worth? The answer depends on too many specifics to provide a generic calculator but generally speaking, here's a look at all the items that help to determine your settlement amount: lost wages, change in work ability, medical bills (current and future needs), scarring, loss of enjoyment of activities, dog injuries and much more. Getting attacked by a dog is a scary and often expensive event that you should not have to pay out of pocket for. We work hard to make sure that does not happen. Like all of our personal injury cases, we take dog bite cases on a contingency fee basis meaning that you do not pay us a penny until we get you paid so you really have nothing to lose and everything to gain by hiring us as your dog bite lawyer.
- Best Calabasas dog bite lawyer- the best is a relative term but if you are looking to hire a dog bite attorney that wins these types of cases then Walch Law is your law firm. Whether in Calabasas, Temecula or Los Angeles, we know the best arguments to make, how to work with insurance companies and so much more. We have been helping victims of serious dog bites and other personal injuries for over four decades and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our clients in the past.
Have questions about how to file a Calabasas dog bite lawsuit? Great! We are ready to answer any and all questions for you, free of charge or obligation. At Walch Law, we are who you want to hire for your dog bite injury or death. We are available 24/7 to talk to you more about your personal injury accident and local to Calabasas if you want to come in for your initial consultation with us, otherwise skype, phone or email work great for us too! The sooner you call the better so do not hesitate to get in touch with us today!
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.