Looking for a Calabasas lawyer to help you following a serious or deadly motorcycle accident? Look no further. Motorcycles are an increasingly popular hobby in Calabasas and while riders may be tuned into the rules of the road, the truth is that many of the cars and trucks you share the road with are just not looking out for motorcycle riders. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident in Calabasas, get in touch with Walch Law today.
Top 5 Calabasas Motorcycle Accident Questions
It is normal to feel confused, overwhelmed and intimidated following a serious Calabasas motorcycle accident. That's what we are here for. Here's a look at some of the most common questions we get from our clients when they come in for their initial free consultation with our team:
- What do I do following a Calabasas motorcycle accident? Take care of yourself first and foremost. The days, weeks and months following a serious motorcycle accident are crucial for rehabbing and identifying the full scope of your injuries so do not ignore this important time. From a legal perspective, putting together a complete snapshot of your current and ongoing medical needs is a huge part of establishing your settlement demand.
- Can I get money from the missed time at work? Yes. If you have been in a Calabasas motorcycle accident, it is likely you have at least missed a couple of days of work and that is not a financial hit you should have to sustain. Like the medical needs mentioned above, getting money for missed work or in more serious situations for an inability to work is another important part of putting together the full financial picture of how the motorcycle accident has impacted your life.
- What if I can't afford medical hep? Most people don't plan to get into a serious accident, especially one that is not your fault. Not being able to afford medical help following your accident should not be a barrier. We are from Calabasas, live in Calabasas and our office is here. What does that mean for you? It means that we have a tremendous network of resources at your disposal when you hire us. We have doctors and other medical professionals that will take your care on as a lien-- meaning that they get paid when you do.
- What if I was partially at fault for the accident? Calabasas and the rest of California is a comparative negligence state when it comes to personal injury liability. Translation: you can still get money from your accident, even if you were partially at fault. Whatever % you are deemed to be at fault in the accident (something we will fight hard to get as low as possible) if the amount your financial settlement is reduced by. Even if you are found to be 90% at fault, it is still worth your time to file a suit if you are dealing with major injuries and other financial losses.
- How much does Walch Law cost to help me? Great question! We usually take a fee of around 33% for all of the work we do and here's the good news- we don't charge you a penny until we get you money so you are not out of pocket for anything until we win your case. With over 95%+ success rate we have recovery almost $100 Million for our clients in the past. We will hard to get you the same great results too. Working with us not only gets you more money (yes, even after our fee) but also saves you an incredible amount of time. Even if you think you have received a good offer from insurance without an attorney, it's not and if it is then we will tell you to take it during your obligation-free consultation with us and that one is on the house.
At Walch Law, we are here to help you every step of the way. You probably have a lot more than just those five questions listed above and that is normal-- we are here to answer all of them throughout your legal process. We are an aggressive Calabasas-based personal injury law firm with the experience, dedication and client-oriented approach you want. Give us a call today to learn more.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.