Situated next to Calabasas, Oak Park and West Lake Village Agoura Hills is considered the "Gateway to the Santa Monica Mountains." Major and minor car accidents happen all the time in Agoura Hills and if you are looking for a Agoura Hills car accident lawyer to help get you compensated for your injuries or loss, Walch Law is the team you want fighting for you.
The time following a serious or deadly car accident can be incredibly confusing, we get it and we are here to help. Too many car accident victims put off hiring an attorney because they think it will be a hassle- quick the opposite, hiring Walch Law is one of the quickest and easiest things you can do. It is also one of the best ways to try to make sure that you are getting the compensation you deserve.
Agoura Hills Car Accident Lawyer
We offer an initial free consultation with all our potential clients because we know you have a lot of questions about how the legal process works, how much your car accident is worth and even why you might need a lawyer to help you. Here's a look at some of the more common Agoura Hills car accident questions we get:
- Who is responsible for a deadly Agoura Hills car accident? We of course need to know the specific details of your case to answer a question like this one but here's the deal-- a deadly car accident case is also known as a wrongful death case and something that we handle a lot of. In most car accidents, we are going after the other party's (and maybe your own as well) insurance policy to help cover things like injuries, death, loss of companionship and more. A wrongful death case is one we can file for you even if the deceased was partially responsible for the car accident.
- How do I find the best Agoura Hills car accident lawyer? Best is a relative term but here's what you want in your attorney-- experience, success rate and availability. At Walch Law, we are all those things and much much more. We have over 40 years of experience helping clients with serious and deadly Agoura Hills car accidents, a 95%+ success rate and we are always available to our clients to give case updates and answer any questions they might have. We know that hiring an attorney to help with your Los Angeles car accident may seem like a daunting process but it really is quite easy- call us and you will see!
- How much is my Los Angeles whiplash injury worth? Before you spend too much time online looking around to find out how much your car accident is worth or playing with some of those car accident settlement calculators, keep in mind that only an attorney who knows all the facts of your case (i.e. how much insurance the other party is carrying) can really give you a realistic idea. That being said, we know that ranges can be helpful in getting you comfortable with the legal process. Whiplash can take different forms and can be temporary or permanent but either way, is a car accident injury that the other side that was responsible for the crash should pay for. Generally speaking, compensation for a temporary whiplash injury (one that ultimately gets better) can be between $7,000-$20,000 and a permanent one can be well over $100,000. These numbers depend on making sure you have seen your doctor and have proper documentation of the physicial damage and also depend on something totally out of your control-- how much car insurance the other party is carrying.
- How do I maximize the value of my Agoura Hills car accident settlement? There are things you can do to make sure you get the most money possible following an accident that involved injuries or death. Firstly, you need to go see a doctor or doctors to properly access the full scope of injuries. Secondly, you should write down everything you remember from the accident and have any passengers and witness do the same as close to the accident as possible (memories are always best fresh) and lastly, you need to call Walch law to handle your case. Working with us meas that we will be presenting your best case possible and we know all the arguments and defenses to make t help maximize your Agoura Hills car accident worth.
- How much does a Agoura Hills car accident lawyer cost? A couple things to note about car accident personal injury and wrongful death attorney costs-- we take all our cases on a contingency fee basis meaning that we do not charge any of our clients anything until we get them paid. We take on all the costs of a car accident personal injury case on our own and only get paid when we do what we promised to you when you hired us and get you paid. Our rates are a very fair and industry standard 30-40% of the total recovery and always worth it. We are super upfront about our fees and everything else we do for you and this is something we go over in detail during your initial free consultation.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain when you hire Walch Law to be your Agoura Hills car accident lawyer. We are available 24/7 so do not hesitate to get in touch with us and start this important process of getting the money you deserve following your car accident. We are here to help and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.