Los Angeles car accidents don't happen everyday, they happen almost every minute on our overcrowded, slow-moving freeways and roadways. Whether it was the 405, 10, 101 or diving down Sepulveda, Los Angeles has some of the most serious and deadly car accidents in the country. While car accidents take on various forms, victims injuries can be serious and deadly. If you have been in a Los Angeles car accident and don't know where to start, start with an absolutely free consultation with Walch Law to learn how we can help you with everything from medical care to maximizing your financial recovery quickly.
Los Angeles Car Accident FAQ
Whether your car accident was in Calabasas, Woodland Hills, downtown LA, or Pacific Palisades, there's a tremendous amount of confusion following a seriously accident. Here's a look at some of the most common questions we get from our clients:
- How do I find the best Los Angeles car accident lawyer? Searching the internet for personal injury legal help can be overwhelming and there are a lot of law firms that want your business. Ultimately, you want a firm that has the experience (we have 40+ years in the business), the success record (95%+) and a hands-on approach to helping you in your time of need. Walch Law has all those things and more. Our fees are extremely reasonable- usually around 25-33% (since we know your next question is how much does a Los Angeles car accident lawyer cost) and always worth it.
- What should I do following a car accident? First and foremost, you need to concentrate on your physical and emotional needs immediately following an accident because failure to do so might make you significantly more injured. If you can, document everything you can about the accident scene and get relevant witness information. All of this is extremely valuable evidence that an help maximize your financial recovery down the line.
- I've received an insurance offer already, should I take it? Probably not. Here's what's happening with those really quick and fast insurance offers following your Los Angeles car accident-- they are trying to entice you with quick money while you do not have a lawyer to tell you just what a lowball offer it is. We have rarely seen an initial insurance offer that we thought was fair but if we, we will tell you to take it (free of charge, of course). Working with an experienced Los Angeles car accident lawyer gets is always worth it.
- The other driver doesn't have insurance, what are my legal options? Getting hit by a driver not carrying insurance definitely can add an additional lawyer of frustration to your already frustrating Los Angeles car accident. The good news is that you still have legal options and we can help you by filing an uninsured motorist claim against your own insurance. Don't worry, doing so will not raise your premiums down the line and this is something you have been paying into in case this very scenario ever happened to you. The most you can get from your own insurance is the policy limits (unless there is also a insurance bad faith case) but for some this can be a sustantial amount of money and always worth pursuing. If you have been hit in Los Angeles by an uninsured driver or a hit and run, we can still help get you paid.
- I was partly responsible for the car accident, can I still file a claim with insurance? Yes. Too many Los Angeles drivers make the mistake of thinking they cannot get car accident money if they played a role in the accident. While states differ on liability analysis, California is a comparative negligence state which means that you can get money for the % of the car accident that you were not responsible for. For instance, if it is found that you were 50% responsible for an accident on the 101 freeway, your recovery will be cut by 50% but when it is a serious accident with injuries and property damage, that 50% can still be a significant amount of money.
Los Angeles Car Accident Legal Help
So here you are-- you've been in a Los Angeles car accident and you need or think you need some legal help. Walch Law can help you with all your car accident legal needs from start to finish. We have the experience (40+years) success record (95%+) you want in a law firm and the personal approach you want in a law firm dedicated to getting you the highest amount of money possible as quickly as we can. We are available 24/7 for a free consultation and do not take a penny until we get you paid. Give us a call today to learn more!
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.