Conveniently situated next to Calabasa, Westlake Village and Oak Park, Agoura Hills is a quaint community of just over 20,000 residents. As the population of this Los Angeles city rises, so too do the instances of various types of car accidents, including serious motorcycle accidents. As motorcycle accident lawyers in the area, we are here to help you every step of the way.
Top 5 Agoura Hills Motorcycle Accident Questions
Here's a look some of the most common questions we get about Agoura Hills motorcycle accidents:
- How do I find the best Agoura Hills motorcycle lawyer? Google is full of local personal injury attorneys wanting your business. Why you would go with Walch Law to handle your case is simple-- we are trusted and successful local lawyers that get you paid. On top of that, our clients love us. We work hard for you to maximize your settlement and minimize the intrusion on your life and the time it takes to get you paid.
- What are some of the most common motorcycle injuries? Even a fender bender can result in motorcycle injuries because of the nature of this popular piece of machinery. The same open air freedom riders enjoy is also a major reason why motorcycle injuries are so serious. Interestingly enough, the legs and feet are the most commonly injured body part in a Agoura Hills motorcycle accident. Other areas that are typically injured in a motorcycle crash include: head injuries, skin injuries, broken bones and spine injuries.
- How much is my Agoura Hills motorcycle crash worth? A lot of our clients want to know what their case is worth because they want to know if it is worth their time to pursue and/or hire an attorney. Have you had any injuries? Do you have mounting medical bills? Did you miss work? If you answered yes to any of those questions then you need to get in touch with us immediately because you absolutely have a case worth pursuing. The worth of your case depends on some of those questions we just listed and also who the other party to the accident is. All things we will go over in detail in your initial free consultation with us.
- How long do I have to file a Agoura Hills motorcycle accident case? Time is of the essence when it comes to filing your case (keep in mind that filing is not the same thing as completing the case-- you simply need to get something on the books). In Agoura Hills and the rest of California, you typically have two years to file a motorcycle accident case before you completely lose the opportunity to collect these important funds. In the midst of a serious accident, getting in touch with a lawyer near you can feel like the last thing you want to do but it is the absolute best thing you can do for you and your family. Many of our clients are surprised at not only how easy it is to hire us (one phone call is all it takes) but also what a tremendous relief if it is to know that you know how a successful law firm handling your case. The most common two phrases out of our clients mouths are "Thank you" and "I wish I would have called you sooner."
- I was lane splitting at the time of my motorcycle accident- does that make a difference? Most motorcycle riders in California enjoy the ease and effectiveness that comes with lane splitting. While most states outlaw this riding practice, that is not the case in California. These case are typically more complicated than others but something we have successfully handled for our motorcycle clients in the past. The other driver can still be found completely or partially responsible for an Agoura Hills lane splitting motorcycle accident.
Dealing with serious injuries following a major motorcycle crash? Do yourself and your family a favor and call Walch Law today to discuss your legal options. We are here to help and ready to take on your case today. Go with the family law firm that knows the local roads, has an amazing success record and puts you and your case first. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.