Los Angeles is a city on the road. Whether getting to work, taking your kids to school or meeting friends and family for dinner-- Los Angeles residents and visitors are always on our freeways and roadways. Unfortunately all this time behind the wheel also means that Los Angeles serious and deadly car accidents happen all the time. If you are looking for a Los Angeles car accident lawyer or law firm, look no further than the highly successful attorneys at Walch Law-- schedule your free consultation now.
Top 5 Los Angeles Car Accident Legal Questions
- Looking for the best Los Angeles car accident lawyer near me, how do I know? Best is relative when it comes to Los Angeles car accident lawyers, but what you want is a lawyer and law firm that can easily take on your case (super small firms may not be able to afford to front the costs and large ones will pass you onto their staff and are always hard to get in touch with), will maximize your financial recovery and do so as quickly as possible. At Walch Law, we are all those things and more.
- What happens if it was a Los Angeles hit and run accident? Hit and run accidents happen every day and add an extra layer of frustration to an already draining process, we get it. When you are the victim of a hit and run accident, you still have legal options and we can help you file a claim against your own insurance policy (do not worry, this will not raise your premiums). Known as an uninsured motorist claim, this is coverage you have been paying for to insurance yourself against this very situation. These claims are more complicated and insurance companies love to question everything which is why it is always helpful to work with Walch Law to make sure we get you your policy limits.
- My Los Angeles car insurance claim was denied, what are my options? Bad faith insurance denials means that your claim was tossed out for all the wrong (and illegal) reasons. We can help with that. When your claim was wrongly denied you do not just have a case for your Los Angeles car accident but an additional case against the insurance company for their behavior. The bottom line is this-- bad faith insurance cases are complicated and always fought hard by the opposing insurance company which is why you want Walch Law fighting for you.
- What do I do if I want to change my car accident lawyer? Not happy with your initial law firm you chose to help with your case? It's a common thing and our best advice to you is to give us a call and let's chat about the important details-- where you are in your case, the nature of your injuries and how we might be able to take over your case and get you the results you are looking for on the timeline you need.
- I do not have car insurance but got into an accident, what are my legal options? If you were driving without car insurance and got into an accident that was not your fault, you do have legal options. Too many people make the mistake of thinking that they cannot file a case in this scenario but that is not true. While driving without car insurance in California is illegal and does carry penalties, those are totally separate from someone else hitting you and their responsibility to pay for your injuries. We can help.
At Walch Law our philosophy is simple-- we work hard to maximize our clients recovery as quickly as possible and always make ourselves available. We know this time is stressful and we know how much a winning settlement will help which is why the moment you hire us is the moment we start working on your case. Hiring us takes one call-- fill out our Contact Us form to set up a consultation with Walch Law Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyers today!
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.