Looking for a Woodland Hills motorcycle accident lawyer? The time following a serious accident can be overwhelming and frustrating not just from a physical standpoint but also from a financial and legal one. It does not have to be this way. If you were involved in a serious or deadly Woodland Hills motorcycle accident, you should not be thinking about money or filing a case- one call to Walch law is all it takes to make this worry go away. We are local, effective and highly successful Woodland Hills motorcycle accident lawyers here to help maximize your recovery.
Top 5 Woodland Hills Motorcycle Accident Questions
- How does a Woodland Hills motorcycle accident lawsuit work? Lawsuits vary depending on the nature of the accident and also who the defendant is and whether it is limited to injures or if there is a death involved. Generally speaking these cases start with hiring us as your Woodland Hills motorcycle accident lawyers and end with us getting you paid. What we need from any personal injury or wrongful death client we take on is for them to see all the necessary doctors for their injuries and come prepared (call, email, in-person- whatever works best for you) to talk about what happened and how it impacted your life and who the other party or parties are. We pretty much take it from there other than working wit you to get documentation on missed work and disabilities, updated doctors bills, etc. We work with top notch accident reconstruction specialist, doctors and other experts to present your strongest case possible. And unlike other law firms, we keep you up to date at all times because we know that reaching us and case updates is important to you.
- How long do motorcycle accident cases usually take to settle? To begin, settlements versus trials are always faster and this is also the method of how 99% of all car, motorcycle or truck accidents get resolved. If you have a case with clear liability or limited dispute around it (i.e. the car hit you and it was their fault) and easy to calculate medical and work bills, your case can be settled in as fast as three months after you hire use. It is those cases where the other side is fighting liability or not budging from an overly low motorcycle settlement offer that take longer because it is more of a fight to get that number to one that you deserve.
- How do partial fault motorcycle accident cases work? California is a comparative negligence state when it comes to personal injury so you should never think you don't have a case just because you may have played a role in your accident. If you are partially at fault for your Woodland Hills motorcycle accident your case will work the same way as it would if you were not responsible but your financial recovery will be reduced by whatever % responsibility is assigned to you. As you can guess, this is something we work hard to argue down so that your liability is as low as possible and your financial recovery is as high as possible.
- Do I have to wait until I am better to get paid? No. Personal injury cases would take far too long if victims had to wait until if and when their injuries were better to file their case. That being said, you can only file one personal injury lawsuit per accident so we work closely with your doctors and other specialists to accurately forecast out your future pain and medical needs stemming from the serious motorcycle accident.
- How much do I pay a Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyer? At Walch Law we take all our cases on a contingency fee basis so how much you actually pay us depends on how much we get you paid. We take a percentage of the amount of money we get from you but you can expect to pay any motorcycle lawyer between 33-45% of your total recovery. We are extremely upfront with our fees and promise we are worth every penny.
If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a Woodland Hills motorcycle accident and looking for a lawyer, do not hesitate to get in touch with Walch Law immediately to discuss your case further. We are who you want as your Woodland Hills motorcycle accident lawyers and are available 24/7 to speak with you further so fill out our contact us form, shoot us an email or give us a call whenever you are ready to get started. Hiring a lawyer is one of the best and easiest things you will ever do. We help motorcycle accident victims throughout Los Angeles so whether it happened in Woodland Hills, Calabasas or Santa Monica, we are the team of lawyers you want on your side.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.