The second largest city in Ventura County and 35 miles from Downtown Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks is a very popular place to live. Accessible from the 101 (aka the Ventura Freeway) and the 23, serious and sometimes deadly car accidents happen within the city limits all too often. If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a Thousand Oaks car accident, get in touch with Walch Law NOW.
Top 5 Thousand Oaks Car Accident Legal Questions
- How do I find the best Thousand Oaks car accident lawyer? Best is of course a relative term and a google search will get you pages and pages of results but if you are looking for an experienced lawyer near you that has a 95%+ and won millions for our clients, then Walch Law is the firm for you.
- I can't afford an attorney, what are me legal options? Good news-- you can afford Walch Law. Many clients are under tremendous financial stress following an accident-- the medical bills, the missed time at work and so much more adds up very quickly. We make legal representation possible for all our clients by taking every Thousand Oaks car accident, personal injury and wrongful death case on a contingency fee basis meaning that you do not pay us a penny until we get you paid. The way it works is simple-- when you hire us we handle absolutely everything from start to finish and only take legal fee when we get you your settlement check. This makes it possible for anyone to hire Walch Law and our fees are very reasonable and always worth it.
- How long do I have to file a car accident lawsuit with insurance? Such an important question! In California, most Thousand Oaks car accident victims have two years from the time of the accident to file a claim. We do not recommend that you wait that long as evidence is best fresh and the sooner you get in touch with us the sooner we can get you paid. There are important exceptions to the two year California statute of limitations for personal injury cases and that is when you are suing the government. In personal injury lawsuits against the government you only have a mere 6 months to get your case filed! Do not delay and miss your chance to collect much needed funds following your Thousand Oaks car accident!
- I was hit by a truck, who do I sue? Thousand Oaks truck accidents are some of the most serious types of car accidents out there because of the sheer size of the truck. Life-changing injuries are not uncommon and you should be compensated for the financial impact this accident has had on your life and those around you. When you are in a serious truck accident the medical expenses can be astronomical as can the amount of money you miss not being able to work again. The good news is that when it comes to truck accident cases, there is usually a much higher insurance policy to try to collect on than a typical car accident. This is because companies are required lost of insurance coverage in the event that one of their truck driver employees seriously injures or kills someone while they are driving. While you may also be suing the driver as an individual, it is worth far more money to go after the employer. We have successfully recovered millions of dollars for truck accident victims in the past and will work hard to get you the same great results.
- How long will my Thousand Oaks car accident case take? It just depends and similar to a calculator, this information cannot be found online. We sincerely try to get your case handled as quickly as possible while still getting you the maximum amount of money possible for your case. Although tempting, it is always worth waiting a little longer to get more money and do not accept any insurance offer before getting in touch wit us to give you a free review. If the case is very clear when it comes to liability and insurance is not a problem, we can get you paid in a matter of weeks to months. If there's a lot to prove, still medical evaluations to be done and a difficult defendant then your case can take longer but the delay in never on our end. While the majority of our cases settle, if your case does need to go trial, that can also impact how long your car accident case will take. We are always available to give you a case update and always working for our clients.
Have more questions or ready to get started? Great, so are we. Click here to set up your absolutely free consultation with Walch Law today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.