Looking for legal help following a major truck accident or death in Calabasas? Look no further, the highly successful lawyers at Walch Law are here to help you maximize your recovery.
Big rigs, 18-wheelers and other large trucks go speeding down the 101 all day, every day. But the major response limitations of these truck combined with the busy Los Angeles freeways and overly tired drivers makes for serious and deadly crashes. While nothing can put you or your loved one back in that moment before impact, we work hard to make sure you are in a much better financial position and that can help cover past and future medical bills, disability needs, missed work and reflect the major impact your Calabasas truck accident has had on your life and your loved ones.
Top 5 Calabasas Truck Accident Legal Questions
Confusion and frustration are two very common feelings following a major accident with a large truck. They happen all the time and while the truck may not even show a dent, you may have suffered a death of a loved on or a very serious personal injury of your own. We are very sorry for your situation and are here to help whenever you are ready to get in touch. We have been helping Calabasas truck accident victims for over forty years. Here's a look at some of the most common questions we get from our Los Angeles clients during their initial free consultation with us:
- How do I file a Calabasas personal injury claim following a truck accident? Many people get overwhelmed by the idea of filing a lawsuit or working with a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer and wait too long to get their case on the books. Filing a Calabasas truck accident lawsuit it as easy as one phone call with Walch Law.
- How does a contingency fee work? Contingency fees are very common with most Calabasas and Los Angeles personal injury lawyers and law firms and they are designed to limit financial stress on clients (by not having them pay anything upfront) and also motive the attorney (to maximize recovery since their pay is based on a % of how much they get for the client). We know the time following a serious car, truck, motorcycle or other Calabasas personal injury accident is extremely stressful and most people do not financially plan to get into a major accident that causes them to miss work and pile on medical bills-- hiring takes away the financial stress and much more. We pay for the entire cost of your truck accident lawsuits (expert witnesses, accident reconstruction, etc) and only charge you a very very reasonable contingency fee when we win your case.
- How much is my Calabasas truck accident case worth? Truck accident cases can be worth a lot of money and are always worth looking into with Walch Law. Because these types of accidents usually involve major injuries as well as a substantial impact on your personal life, the truck company and driver responsible for the accident should compensate you accordingly. Additionally, unlike many car accidents where the other driver may have only been carrying the minimum insurance amounts required (or no car insurance at all), truck accident cases involve different defendants and much much higher insurance policies meaning that there is more money easily available for a winning case.
- What's the difference between a personal injury and wrongful death truck accident case? The main difference between these two types of personal injury cases is what happens to the victim of the truck accident. As the names imply, personal injury means that there were injuries involved but he or she is still alive whereas wrongful death is dealing with a death. Truck accidents cause both personal injuries and death and the major size difference between a truck and a car or motorcycle is simply not a fair fight. We help victims and families that have lost loved ones because of a serious truck accident in Calabasas and throughout California. You do not need to be near our office to hire us-- we come to you, communicate over phone and email and always make ourselves available to our clients 24/7.
- There are so many attorneys online, how do I know if I am hiring the best Calabasas truck accident lawyer? You are right, one google search gets you pages and pages of results with attorneys trying to convince you to hire them. The best is relative. At Walch Law, we work hard to get our clients the financial and legal results they deserve as quickly as possible. We have the resources to take on any case while still maintaining the family-friendly feel of a small law firm. Unlike some of the bigger law firms, we are always available to speak with our clients and keep you posted on your case and answer any questions that come up.
Want to learn more about how Walch Law can help with your truck accident case? Fill out our contact us form today and set up your totally free consultation with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly comment on and appreciate!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.