Looking for a Calabasas or San Fernando Valley slip and fall lawyer that can help maximize your recovery following an accident, look no further than Walch Law. Local, highly successful and experienced attorneys that are here to fight for you. Calabasas slip and fall accidents happen all the time and many feel helpless, confused and frustrated when tying to figure out their next step. You know the accident was not your fault, you know you have legal options but you just aren’t sure where to begin. We get it and we are here to help.
TOP 5 CALABASAS SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT QUESITONS
- What is a slip and fall lawsuit?: Slip and fall is just a general term to categorize those personal injury accidents that involve an injury at a public or private place. Usually it is not really a slip but there is almost always a fall and the reason for the fall is because the property you were on was poorly kept up, dark or had some other type of issue that the owner should have fixed. Depending on who the defendant is, the nature of your fall and the scope of your injuries, these cases can be worth a lot of money and something you should always give us a call about whenever it happens.
- How do I find the best Calabasas slip and fall lawyer? Best is a relative term and as you quickly realized, there’s a lot of personal injury lawyers out there but here’s why you want to hire Walch Law– we have been helping Calabasas slip and fall, car accident and other personal injury victims for over 40 years and collected over $100 Million for our many happy clients. We get results and we get them fast, always keeping you looped into what is happening in your case and taking this major financial and legal stress off your plate.
- How long does a Calabasas slip and fall case take? It really depends but during your initial free consultation with us, we can give you a pretty good estimate. Important details that inform this answer include when and where your fall took place (keep in mind you only have 6 months to 2 years depending on who the defendant is to file a case– do not delay), how bad your injuries are and if this is something the defendant will want to fight. Difficult defendants that cause a case to go to trial rather than settle are usually what makes a case take the longest but the good news is, the overwhelming majority of all personal injury and wrongful death cases usually settle instead of go to trial. A really fast case can be a matter of months.
- My accident happened while shopping, what do I do? You call us. Even if you didn’t buy anything, a store owes shoppers a duty to keep their premises safe at all times even if they don’t know about a temporary issue like a wet floor. Some common Calabasas shopping injuries include: overcrowding, uneven flooring, poorly lit parking lots and other outdoor spaces, broken hand railings and slippery floor conditions.
- How do I get started with Walch Law? One phone call , email or contact us form is all it takes to get things started. Many of our Calabasas personal injury clients say that the peace of mind in knowing their case is being handled helps. Whether you are in Calabasas or in Northern California, we can help and you don’t have to be local to know you get the best possible legal representation possible.
At Walch Law, we want to help you feel better and get financially compensated for your injuries. We have the success record you want and the personal approach you will appreciate. Get in touch with us today.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly e!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.