Partner Robert Walch is passionate about helping individuals and families that are dealing with the aftermath of a serious personal injury or wrongful death accident. Robert has been working at the Walch Law Firm since 2000 and has developed a reputation as a caring and compassionate attorney that keeps his clients in the loop on the progress of their case and works hard to get the best results possible. Robert is a huge reason why the Walch Law Firm has a success rate of over 95% on their serious personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Having close to two decades of experience working on a wide range of personal injury cases, Robert is extremely sensitive to the emotions and frustrations that accompany this time in his clients' lives. His personal approach to his legal practice is one of the many reasons the Walch Law Corproation enjoys such a high referral rate from past clients. One consultation with Robert and you will see why!
Accessibility is a major priority for both Gary and Robert. Unlike other firms that keep an arms distance from their clients and give few (if any) case status updates, clients of the Walch Law Firm have 24/7 access to both Robert and Gary and are given special emergency contact information to ensure that their questions and issues get immediate attention.
In addition to his passion for personal injury law, Robert is an avid sports fan and enjoys playing and watching soccer, baseball and basketball. Robert not only cares about his clients, but his community as well, and supports many animal rights and wildlife protection causes.
Licensing & Admissions
- State Bar of California- Active since 2006 - Passed the California Bar exam on first attempt
- Admitted to all State and Federal Courts in the state of California, including the California Supreme Court
Memberships & Associations (Current & Past Memberships)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Selected as a member of the legal fraternity Phi Alpha Delta
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Personal Injury Attorney of the Year- 2014 (Consumer Business Review)
- Personal Injury Law Firm of the Year- 2011, 2014 (Consumer Business Review)
- Top Lawyers in California Award
- Selected by Expertise as Best Car Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles- 2017
Education & Experience
- Indiana University (Bachelor of Science - Legal Studies, Kelley School of Business, 2003)
- Pepperdine University (Juris Doctor, 2006)