To hire a lawyer or not to hire a lawyer for your Calabasas car accident claim...that is the question a lot of people have on their mind for various reasons. The time following a Calabasas car accident can be incredibly confusing not just because you are dealing with injuries and without your car or motorcycle but also because you are trying to figure out how to best deal with multiple insurance companies-- yours and the person that hit you. The general rule of thumb to answer this question is this: if there was only damage to your car and you are not injured at all, you can probably handle your car accident claim on your own BUT if there are injuries and all the things that go with it (missed work, doctors bills, etc), you should give a Calabasas car crash lawyer a call to at least talk about how they might be able to help, fees and process.
Why don't people want to hire a lawyer even when they have some physical injuries? Here's a look at some of the top reasons:
- You already received an offer from the other side's insurance company: If you had injuries and have already received a quick settlement offer from the other side's insurance what is probably happening is they are trying to lowball you with some quick cash to settle the case once and for all. Why not just take the settlement offer and not deal with the hassle of hiring an attorney and paying them a portion of your settlement? Because the offer is so much lower than you deserve so do yourself a favor and at least give us a call to get a free evaluation of how much your Calabasas car accident case is worth.
- Lawyers are expensive: Trying to handle your car accident claim on your own to avoid what you think are high attorneys fees can be a big mistake. For starters, our fees at Walch Law are very reasonable and we take all of the work off of your plate to make sure you are only focusing on getting back on your feet. At Walch Law, like a lot of car crash lawyers, we take our cases on a contingency fee basis meaning that the idea that lawyers are expensive is a little off because you bear no financial burden by hiring us- we simply get paid (roughly 30%) only after we get you paid.
- Not sure how to find the best Calabasas car accident lawyer: Maybe you have made the decision to hire or at least talk to a lawyer near you about your accident but a Google or Yelp search gives you an overwhelming number of results and it is a lot to deal with. The good news is that there are a lot of good lawyers out there that would be happy to help you. At Walch Law, were are here to help get you the absolute most for your car accident as quickly as possible. We are available 24/7.
- Intimidated by the process: For many, hiring a lawyer following a car crash is their first experience with a lawyer and it can seem intimidating but that could not be further from the truth. Not only is hiring Walch Law as your Calabasas car crash lawyer easy and relaxed but it is also quick because the purpose of hiring us is to have us take everything off your plate and know that things are being taken care of. How do you hire a car crash lawyer? You just get your paperwork in order (doctors visits, memories of the accident, etc), give us a call and that's it.
- Just keep putting it off: It can take as little as 30 minutes to hire us so stop putting off this very important process and get it done. We know it may see like a hassle or you aren't ready but you do not want to miss the statute of limitations on getting paid-- once the time has passed, you lose the chance to file a claim and get the money you need and deserve. Just how long do you have to file a personal injury car crash claim in California? Usually two years but do not wait that long!
Ready to get started? Great-- so are we: 1-844-999-LEGAL