Amusement parks are created for your entertainment. Young and old, it is designed as a space to enjoy and be carefree. Unfortunately, the many amusement parks throughout California are not without the potential for serious personal injury or even death. At Walch law, we are here to help you recover for the injuries you have suffered while visiting an amusement park.
CALIFORNIA AMUSEMENT PARKS
California has tons of amusement parks throughout the state, here’s a look at some of the more popular ones and their locations:
- Adventure City- Stanton, CA
- Belmont Park- San Diego, CA
- Blackbeard’s Family Fun Center- Fresno, CA
- Boomers!- El Cajon, Fountain Valley & Upland
- California’s Great America- Santa Clara, CA
- Castle Park- Riverside, CA
- Disneyland & California Adventure- Anaheim, CA
- Fun Town- Lodi, CA
- Funderland- Sacramento, CA
- Gilroy Gardens Family Theme Park- Gilroy, CA
- Happy Hollow Park & Zoo- San Jose, CA
- John’s Incredible Pizza Company- Riverside & Roseville
- Kiddieland- Merced, CA
- Knott’s Berry Farm- Buena Park, CA
- Legoland- Carlsbad, CA
- Nut Tree Family Park- Vacaville, CA
- Pacific Park- Santa Monica, CA
- Pixieland Park- Concord, CA
- Rotary Storyland & Playland- Fresno, CA
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk- Santa Cruz, CA
- Scandia Family Fun Center- Sacramento & Ontario
- Seaworld- San Diego, CA
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom- Vallejo, CA
- Six Flags Magic Mountain- Valencia, CA
- Sonoma TrainTown Railroad- Sonoma, CA
- Universal Studios Hollywood- Universal City, CA
AMUSEMENT PARK INJURIES
From the rides themselves to the walkways to the restaurants, amusement parks present a lot of opportunities for you and your family to get injured. We recently blogged about a lawsuit against Knott’s Berry Farm over a malfunctioning ride that caused injuries to multiple children. Injuries can range from somewhat minor to death. Depending on the nature of your injury, you may have a viable case against the amusement park. Here’s a look at some of the legal theories your personal injury case may rest on:
- Negligence: An amusement park makes money off of their visitors and because of that they also owe them a duty of care related to the safety and upkeep of their park. When that duty is not met, their negligence can be the source (or partial source) for injuries and deaths for which they should be held financially responsible for.
- Premises Liability: Premises liability cases refer to those injuries and death that occur when there is an unsafe (known or should have known) of the property that causes an accident. Amusement park premises liability examples include falls on uneven sidewalks, or not keeping a ride in a safe condition.
- Product Liability: Was there a feature of a ride that caused an injury or death? For some amusement parks (particularly those that are “pop-up” style) the ride manufacturer might be a different entity from the group putting on the amusement park, in which case you might have multiple defendants.
So what do you do if you or a loved one was injured at an amusement park? Of course your attention should be on getting better– physically and emotionally. During this recovery period it is also important that you get in touch with Walch Law immediately to begin discussing your legal options. You do not want to take a low ball settlement offer from the amusement park– those are designed to make you quickly go away and may not take into account the full extent of your injuries. And you also do not want to wait too long and completely miss the statute of limitations and your opportunity to file a lawsuit.
At Walch Law, we have the experience you want when it comes to an amusement park lawsuit. We know you don’t want to be dealing with anything legal in the wake of an injury which is why we take care of everything for you while keeping you constantly updated on your case as we go. Get in touch with us today to set up your free consultation.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly e!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.