Founding Partner, Gary Walch, has built his entire professional legal practice around helping victims of serious personal injuries and wrongful death accidents. With over 40 years of experience he has built a reputation among his clients and the legal community for both his self and his law firm as someone you go to when you want results and help.
Gary understands how overwhelmed the families and victims of accidents are after a catastrophic injury and prides himself on the personal approach his law firm takes to every case and client they take on-- one of the many reasons that his clients come back for additional issues and so actively refer the Walch Law Corporation to their friends and family.
Gary's goal is not just to satisfy his clients but to exceed their expectations on every level. Knowing that problems can come up at anytime, clients of the Walch Law Firm have unfettered access to both Robert and Gary and are given a special emergency contact information to ensure that their issues get immediate attention. We always take immediate action to resolve any problems that come up!
In addition to his passion for law, Gary enjoys spending time with his family and dogs and volunteering in the community. Some of his current and past volunteer and community activities includes work with the Boy Scouts of America, little league baseball, basketball, soccer and various non-profits including his children's schools and HOAs.
Licensing & Admissions
- State Bar of California- Active since 1975
- Admitted to all State and Federal Courts in the state of California, including the California Supreme Court
- California Real Estate Broker
Memberships & Associations (Current & Past Memberships)
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Civil Litigation Tort Section for the Westwood Bar Association
- Personal Injury Attorney of the Year- 2010 (Consumer Business Review)
- Personal Injury Law Firm of the Year- 2011, 2014 (Consumer Business Review)
- Top Lawyers in California Award
- Selected by Expertise as Best Car Accident Attorneys in Los Angeles- 2017
Education & Experience
- UCLA (BA- Political Science, 1972) Graduated Summa Cum Lade and selected to Phi Beta Kappa
- UCLA (J.D., 1975)