Get into a Calabasas car accident and wondering how much your case is worth? Most everyone does before deciding to hire a local Calabasas car accident lawyer for various reasons. For starters, it is always worth at least taking a free consultation with a local personal injury attorney to learn more about your case and your legal options
AVERAGE CALABASAS CAR ACCIDENT WORTH
What’s the average Calabasas car accident worth? You really don’t want to go off of averages because you may be setting your your expectations way off in either direction. If you have been injured in a car accident it is always worth your time to at least take us up on our totally free consultation where we can analyze your case and give you a very realistic picture of how much money you might get paid. There are however averages for certain types of injuries that might give you an idea of the worth of your car accident. Take a look:
- Whiplash: the analysis here is whether the impact of the whiplash will be permanent or temporary. A general range for a temporary whiplash injury is between $7,000-20,000 and permanent whiplash injuries can be well over $100,000 in addition to your other medical issues sustained from the car accident.
- Neck Injuries: A neck injury following a Calabasas car accident is incredibly common because of the unnatural jerk of even a low-speed accident has on this delicate area of your body. Neck injuries can include things like broken necks, discogenic pain and joint issues can last a lifetime and negatively impact your life. Lasting neck pain can also be well over $100,000.
- Spine Injuries: Spine injuries following a Calabasas car accident can include things like herniated discs, joint issues and much more. Car accident victims usually deal with both spine and neck injuries when they are in a serious accident and the worth of these injuries is intended to cover your medical expenses now and in the future as well as account for the impact they have had on your life. With that in mind, spine injuries alone usually start at $50,000.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Also referred to as TBI, traumatic brain injury is a life-changing injury. Some symptoms of traumatic brain injuries include things like dizziness, nausea, sensitivity to light, seizures and even difficulty breathing. A traumatic brain injury lawyer can make sure that you are getting the compensation you deserve if your car or truck accident caused you any type of TBI. In those cases in which it is a defendant with a large insurance policy or personal funds and permanent brain injuries, it is not unusual to get a traumatic brain injury worth over $1 Million.
- Paralysis:paralysis can take many forms but the one thing that is true of paralysis as a result of a Calabasas car accident, it is life changing. The amount of money we work to get for these cases is intended to reflect the tremendous impact it has on your life and also your family. These cases can be worth millions if the defendant has the insurance or financial means to pay it. At the least, the policy limits of each car insurance companies involved.
- Death: We handle a lot of wrongful death cases that stem from Calabasas and Los Angeles-based car accidents and our goal in these cases is to get exhaust the policy limits for every available insurance and then some. These really come down to who the defendant is. For instance, if the defendant is a common driver with a pretty basic policy, we will work to get the policy limits and then go after the underinsured coverage as well. If, however the defendant is a corporation (i.e. a truck driver working for a solvent company) then we will potentially be able to get in the millions.
CALABASAS CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
One of the best things that you can do to maximize your Calabasas car accident financial recovery is to see a doctor (or lots of doctors) after the accident. Why? Because not only does this help professionally document your injuries but it also shows the other party how serious you are about the impact the accident has had on your life. If you need help with paying for these visits, we can help with your medical bills too. After seeing a doctor, get in touch with Walch Law immediately to discuss your case further– the sooner you hire us to work as your Calabasas car accident lawyer the sooner we can work to get you paid and put this accident behind you. We are here to help, available 24/7 and have the record of success you want fighting for you.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly e!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.