Where the 101 meets the 405 is one of the busiest freeway intersections in the state of California and also how you get to beautiful Encino– home to almost 50,000 residents and lots of daily visitors to this San Fernando Valley city. The busy freeways and city streets of Encino result in major and minor car accidents every single day. If you have recently been injured or lost a loved one as a result of an Encino car accident, get in touch with Walch Law immediately to discuss your case further.
TOP 5 ENCINO CAR ACCIDENT LEGAL QUESTIONS
As practicing Los Angeles car accident lawyers for over 40 years, we have heard pretty much every question out there and always available to help answer your questions. Here’s a look at some of the most common questions we get from Encino car accident victims:
- I am from Encino but my car accident took place elsewhere- how do I find the best attorney for my case? Hiring a car accident lawyer is confusing– there’s a lot of options out there, we get it. Whether you accident happened in Encino or you are from Encino and it happene elsewhere, Walch Law is the firm you want fighting for your case. We are from the San Fernando Valley and available to meet in person whenever you are. And for those individuals injured in Encino but not from the area– our deeply rooted knowledge of the San Fernando roadways can be extremely valuable to maximizing the value of your case. Non-local clients or those that simply do not want to come into an office never have to– we are available via phone, email and some house calls to make your life easier.
- How long will it take to get money from my Encino car accident? We get it, money is tight following a serious car accident– the missed work, alternative transportation and medical bills all pile up quickly and you are anxious to get paid. We work extremely hard to make sure that you are getting the money you deserve and getting it quickly. There is no definitive timeline to getting paid and it depends on a lot of factors specific to your Encino car accident. The cases that pay out the fastest are those where there was clear fault, good insurance by the responsible party (and potentially your own) and no other major issues. When the other party does not have insurance or their insurance contests liability or there are multiple defendants and a potentially high worth case, the case can take much longer. Ultimately, you do want to have patience long enough to make sure that you do not settle too early and miss out on important funds that you deserve and need to get into the financial position you were before the accident. We are always available for case updates and the sooner you call us the sooner we can get you paid.
- I was injured in an Encino hit and run car accident, what are my legal options? We are so sorry for the additional stress of your car accident– hit and run car accidents are common throughout all of Los Angeles but the good news is that we can still get you money for your injuries. Similar to if you were to get hit by a driver that was illegally driving without any car insurance, in hit and run cases we will file a claim with your own car insurance and collect under your uninsured coverage. Many people do not even realize that they have this coverage until they are in a scenario like this. While you will be limited to the policy limits of this coverage, we can let you know that amount during your initial free consultation with us and go from there.
- I was involved in a multi-car accident, do I have a case? Multi-car accidents are extremely common on the overly crowded Los Angeles freeways and city streets. A car hits you from behind, you hit the car in front of you….and so on. Where your liability begins and the others end is confusing and the police report (if there was one) might point the blame partially or entirely on you. These cases are more complicated but that is what we are here for. We can limit your responsibility and maximize your recovery. Because Encino and Los Angeles muti-car accidents usually involve numerous claims by all the parties involved, the sooner you get in touch with us, the better. Evidence and memories are always best soon after an event happens so do not hesitate.
- Hiring a lawyer versus handling my car accident claim on my own– what should I do? We get it. Lawyers seem very expensive and you may have already received an offer from insurance and feel like you should just take it and be done with it. Maybe you should– but give us a call first for a totally free review of the offer and your case! Early insurance offers following a car accident are almost always much much lower that you would get working with a firm. Translation: a good Encino car accident lawyer can get you more money even after their fees are paid. Insurance companies are trying to capitalize on your lack of legal representation and need for quick funds– do not let them take advantage of you like this! At Walch Law, we are here to help. Our fees are extremely reasonable.
Have more questions about your Encino car accident or wrongful death case? We thought so which is why we are available 24/7 to speak with you– fill out our simple contact us form to set up a time to chat today.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly e!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.