With over 1.8 million residents, San Fernando Valley continues to be a quickly growing and highly desirable place to live and visit and includes cities such as Woodland Hills, Studio City and Burbank. Unfortunately, lots of people means lots of car accidents every single day, including serious and deadly ones. If you have been a victim of a San Fernando Valley Car accident, get in touch with Walch Law immediately.
TOP 5 SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CAR ACCIDENT LEGAL QUESTIONS
- How do I know if I need a lawyer for my San Fernando Valley car accident? If you were in a minor car accident that only involved damage to your car but you were not injured, then you probably don’t need a lawyer to take on your case. If, on the other hand, you were injured or even lost a loved one (known as a wrongful death car accident) as a result of your car accident then you absolutely need the assistance and guidance of a car accident lawyer. Why?Because they can take the entire hassle of making a claim off your plate so you can concentrate on your recovery and they can maximize your recovery.
- I was already offered a settlement from the other party, should I take it? When the other side’s insurance (or whomever the defendant is) quickly offers you a settlement amount following the serious car accident they are trying to do a couple things– take advantage of your need for money by offering you quick cash and also take advantage of your lack of legal representation. They do this because it is in their best interest to quickly settle a case that they know could cost them significantly more money when you have an attorney helping you. Additionally, the figure they try to offer you is also almost always extremely low, much lower than what we could help get you. Before you take ANY settlement offer, give us a call to review your case and the offer– if we think it is one of the rare instances in which the offer is fair we will tell you that completely free of charge. At Walch Law, we are passionate about getting the absolute most for our clients and for those that chose not to hire us and handle it on your own, we at least want to help point you in the right direction.
- How much is my San Fernando Valley wrongful death car accident worth? Wrongful death car accidents happen far too frequently in Los Angeles and we have successfully handled hundreds of them for our clients over the years. The worth of your wrongful death car accident case depends on so many factors, including: who the defendant is, the nature of the accident, role the deceased played in the accident (California is a comparative negligence state when it comes to personal injury) and much more. What a wrongful death car accident lawsuit can do is provide a sense of justice following the death and also provide some much needed funds in the wake of the loss.
- What does contingency fee mean? At Walch Law, like most personal injury law firms, we take all our cases on a contingency fee basis. What this term means is that our payment amount is contingent or dependent on how much we get for you. It is a great legal fee structure for wrongful death and personal injury cases because it means that you do not have to pay anything upfront and take on any additional financial stress and you can also feel confident that we are working as hard as possible to maximize the financial amount of your case because that also means we get paid more. Generally speaking lawyer car accident fees are between 30-40% of your total recovery and always worth it as a good lawyer can get you so much more money than if you were to try to handle your case on your own, even after their fees are paid.
- How do I find the best San Fernando Valley car accident lawyer? A simple Google search for the best Los Angeles car accident lawyer can be overwhelming with options, we get it. Best is a relative term when it comes to lawyers- there are a lot of great ones out there and there are a lot that will just hand your case off to a team of paralegals. At Walch Law, we take a personal approach to all of our San Fernando car accident and wrongful death cases and our high success rate shows that this is the way to go. We are passionate about our cases and our clients and always available to chat about questions, case updates and any other questions you might have. When you hire us, you should feel confident that your case is in great hands and have the peace of mind to concentrate on your physical and emotional recovery. We understand that you are eager to put this accident behind you and the sooner you hire us the sooner we can help make that happen. Hiring us is simple- just schedule your free consultation and we will take it from there. Get in touch with us now.
If you have been seriously injured in a San Fernando Valley or Los Angeles car accident and not sure where to begin the legal process, start with Walch Law. We are available 24/7 and here to help.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly e!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.