Sherman Oaks is a highly desirable city just over the hill off the 405. The growing Los Angeles city is home to commuters making their way deeper into the valley and to downtown Los Angeles. All the driving means that there are a lot of serious and even deadly Sherman Oaks car accidents. Whether your crash happened in Sherman Oaks or you are from the area, you want Walch Law fighting to maximize your financial recovery.
TOP 5 SHERMAN OAKS CAR ACCIDENT QUESTIONS
- How long do I have to file a Sherman Oak car accident claim? If you are filing a claim (aka personal injury lawsuit) as a result of the injuries that came from your Sherman Oak car accident then you have two years from the day of your accident to get a case filed. Known as the statute of limitations, this is a strict deadline and one that happens quickly for various reasons.
- How long does a car accident personal injury lawsuit take? There is no absolute answer to this common personal injury question because your timeline depends on the specifics of your accident and who the defendant is. Longer cases tend to be those that involve a defendant fighting every fact and the case going to trial. A shorter case is one where the injuries and liability are clear and there is an acceptable settlement in place.
- Who can file a Sherman Oaks wrongful death car accident lawsuit? If this is your situation, we are so very sorry for your loss. Wrongful death cases are devastating and can also be a huge financial fit to a family. For instance, if the deceased was the family breadwinner with years of work ahead of him or her then the grieving family must now find where this source of support will come from. If the deceased was married then it is the spouse and/or children that file a car accident wrongful death lawsuit. Next to file would be the parents and then the siblings. Read more about who can file a Sherman Oaks wrongful death lawsuit here.
- I did not have any injuries but my car is totaled, what should I do? We help individuals and families when there have been serious injuries or death. If this is not your scenario and you are simply needing to figure out how to work with insurance to get compensated for the vehicle damage, start with the obvious– calling your insurance company. Generally speaking, you do not need a lawyer to help with your car accident when it has to do with just vehicle damage but no personal injuries. We are always here to help so happy to answer questions you might have about this process too.
- How much does a car accident lawyer take? Here’s the good news- we take all of our Sherman Oaks personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis meaning that you do not pay a thing out of your pocket until we get you a big check to put in it. Contingency fee agreements are especially great for personal injury lawsuits because they do not place an additional strain on individuals and families that are hit with mounting medical bills, missed work, etc- and we work hard to make sure you get all of that back in your settlement, if possible. Our fees are extremely reasonable– around 33% of your total recovery and something we are very upfront about from the beginning. Schedule your free consultation with us today to learn more.
At Walch Law, we know Sherman Oak and can make the strongest car accident case for you possible. You only have two years from the date of your serious accident to get a case filed so do not wait any longer to get in touch with us. As soon as you hire the highly successful attorneys at Walch Law is the moment that you stop worry about your accident and can start focusing on your own recovery. We are available 24/7- CALL US NOW.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly e!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.