Located in the San Fernando Valley and bordered by Encino, Reseda, Woodland Hills and Topanga State Park, Tarzana is a popular place to live and easily accessible from the 101 freeway. If you have been injured in a serious Tarzana car accident, we are here to help with your legal case. Get in touch with Walch Law now.
TOP 5 TARZANA CAR ACCIDENT LEGAL QUESTIONS
- I was injured in a Tarzana car crash but I am not from there, where can I find a lawyer? You just did. We are local to the area which means when you tell us about your accident not only do we know exactly where it happened but being in business for 40+ years we also have probably successfully handled a similar case. If you are not from the San Fernando Valley, no problem. We can meet via phone, skype, email or sometimes come to you. Get in touch with us now and let’s talk. Time is of the essence when it comes to serious or deadly car accidents because evidence is always best collected shortly after the event occurs. Also keep in mind that the California deadline for filing car accident cases is generally two years and once that time has passed so too has your opportunity to collect the much needed funds that you deserve!
- I was not carrying insurance at the time of the car accident but it was not my fault, can I still get money? Yes but be aware that it is against the law to drive in Tarzana or anywhere in California without carrying at least the minimum car insurance and you can get a ticket for it. That being said, if you were in a car accident that was not your fault, the fact that you do not have your own car insurance does not mean you can’t still get money from the party responsible for your car accident. Depending on the nature of the accident, the other drivers’ insurance limits and your injuries your financial recovery could be substantial. Where your money settlement will be limited because of your lack of insurance is in those instances in which the other driver does not have enough money to cover the damage and injuries they have caused we usually then seek the collect from your own insurance– obviously not an option when you don’t have any!
- The driver that hit me does not have car insurance, what are my legal options? Getting in a serious Tarzana car accident with an uninsured driver absolutely adds an additional layer of stress to an already stressful situation. We get it and we are here to help. While you certainly have the ability to go after the driver personally usually people that don’t carry insurance break this important law because they cannot afford it so if that is the case a personal money judgment can be very hard to collect. What is not hard to collect with the right lawyers and evidence is your uninsured driver policy on your own car insurance. Something most drivers do not even realize until they are confronted with this type of Tarzana car accident, your uninsured driver coverage can ultimately help get you back on your feet (financially speaking) following your accident.
- What does contingency fee arrangement mean? You are probably searching around looking for the best Tarzana car accident lawyer and seeing the phrase contingency fee arrangement over and over. Like most personal injury lawyers that is how we take our cases on and it works like this: we take a % of your overall recovery (so the more money we get you the more money we get too which makes us very incentivized to get you the most money possible) or put differently, the amount we get paid is contingent on the amount we get for you. Not only does this make sure that we are working really hard to maximize your financial settlement but it also helps you out in a really big way– you do not pay us anything upfront. Unlike other lawyers that you might go to for things like a divorce, will or employment issue where you get a bill for every meeting and minute you work with them, we just get paid after you get paid. The % we take is very fair and consistent or lower than what you will pay other attorneys and something you will know upfront and if you mention reading this when you hire us, we will take $100 off.
- Can Walch Law help with my medical bills too? Absolutely. Whether you need help finding a local doctor or other medical professional or you need help with your bills, we can help with all of that. We know you do not financially plan to get into a serious car accident and we are here to help.
Why hire Walch Law? Because we get results as quick as possible. Our 95%+ success rate and glowing client reviews speak for themselves– get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help win your Tarzana car accident case. We are available 24/7 to speak with you.
Nine Reasons To Choose Us
When looking for a California wrongful death lawyer, you want a law firm that can get you the money you deserve. At Walch Law, we don't just meet our clients' expectations, we exceed them. We win over 95% of our cases and will work hard to get you the same great results we have gotten for so many of our happy clients. When it comes to handing a California wrongful death case, resolving your case as quickly as possible for as much money as possible is how we approach every case.
Founding partner Gary Walch started this law firm to help people in your very situation. With over forty years of experience, you can feel confident that when you hire Walch Law Firm, you are benefiting from his years of experience. Robert Walch has been with the firm since 2000 and has a track record of success, as does the rest of the highly qualified staff at Walch Law. A family firm with the resources of a big law firm means you get the best of both worlds.
There are lots of law firms that will happily take your business but very few will deliver results and handle your case the way that we do. We understand and respect how difficult this time is for you and our family. When you hire Walch Law Firm you are hiring a family firm that you can trust. We have a stellar reputation within the legal community and among our clients.
DON\'T DELETEContingency Fee
For many individuals and families following a death it is not just an emotional time but a stressful financial time as well—hiring an attorney should help relieve this financial stress which is why you hire us on a contingency fee arrangement. Translation: you don't pay for any fees or costs associated with your case until you get paid. We have the financial resources of a large law firm but the accessible environment of a small firm meaning your case won't get lost in the shuffle.
Whenever you are ready, we are available to talk and this open and available communication model is something that our clients enjoy until their case is closed. We keep you informed and updated on your case every step of the way, always explain what's happening in plain English and ultimately deliver on our promise to get you paid.
DON\'T DELETERecent Victories
Winning over 95% of our cases means that you can feel very confident when you hire us to help with your case. Some of our recent victories include a $5,000,000+ settlement for a car accident, $1,250,000 settlement for a wrongful death pedestrian case and $2,500,000 for injuries related to a subway accident.
First and foremost, you are suffering a major traumatic loss and we understand that. We can help with counseling, medical professionals and other important resources during this time. Your focus should be on dealing with this loss, let us take care of all the legal details.
DON\'T DELETEFamily Firm
There are small firms that might not be able to front the costs of your case and there are big law firms that will easily take your case but lack any type of personal touch (and you might have trouble hearing back from them when you want to) and then there's Walch Law Firm. We can handle any case and pride ourselves on our accessibility to clients. Father-son duo Gary & Robert Walch treat everyone like family and this personal touch is something that our clients as well as our employees constantly e!
DON\'T DELETESe Habla Espanol!
¿Busca un abogado de habla hispana ayudar con su caso de la muerte ilícito de California? No busque más. Somos una firma de abogados de servicio completo de habla hispana que puede ayudarle durante este tiempo difícil tiempo. Llama nos o correo electrónico hoy para su consulta gratuita para aprender más.